Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 3: 30-Day Challenge

Day 3 - A Picture of You and Your Friends

Me and Leah

Ashley, Rachel & Me

Both of these pictures are from January.  I don't have any that are more recent.  I would like to say that I have an abundance of friends, but truth be told, I don't.  There is a reason for that.  All of my friends from high school and college new me as the fit dancer.  When I started gaining weight, I was so embarrassed that I distanced myself from EVERYONE!  I only kept in touch with 1 friend from high school, and we barely talk.  Recently I have branched out and started connecting with people.  Ashley and I met at work and became instant best friends.  She is like my little sister.  I met Rachel and Leah on Twitter...and they are 2 of the greatest people I know.  I feel like I've known them for years!  I love these 3 ladies so much and I am so grateful for their friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment