Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 13: 30-Day Challenge

Day 13:  A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear Jane (changed name):

I truly thought you were my friend.  I thought you were someone I could count on, and I honestly believed we would be friends for life.  However, lately you have shown me that you are only concerned with your own life and you don't give a crap about anyone else.  Thanks for calling/texting me on my birthday...oh that's right...you didn't!  I contacted you on your birthday even though I was in bed extremely ill.  Oh well, guess you must have been too busy with your good for nothing husband to bother recognizing it was my birthday. 

Don't worry about ever calling/texting/emailing me again.  I won't answer!  Good luck to you in life.  You are going to need it.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment