Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 19: 30-Day Challenge

Day 19:  Nicknames you have; how did you get them?





Ton - This one is quite obvious.  All of my friends call me this.
Bestie - This one was given to me by my BFF, Ashley.
Half Pint - I was 2.5 months premature and weighed 3lbs, so my Mom called me this.
NuNu - This one is from my husband. Started as Moochie Norris, turned into Noochie, then NuNu.
Slick - My Daddy has called me this since I was a little girl.
Monkey - Another one from my Daddy.
Boobie - My Uncle Tim gave me this one when I was little...have no clue why.
Yer Yer - Given to me by my friend Sharon and her Mom. They called me Tonyer...then Yer Yer.
Tonie - Given to me by my friend Kari and her Mom...again have no clue why.
Rabon - This was my maiden name, and I was called this in high school.
Tonski - My friend Jason calls me this.
Gal - My Granddaddy called me this.


No comments:

Post a Comment