Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 10: 30-Day Challenge

Day 10:  Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy:  Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
This song makes me want to dance and I like to dance when I'm happy.  Reason enough, right?


Sad:  Gravity by Sara Bareilles
Addiction is all around us...addiction to love, sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.  The lyrics to this song describe addiction perfectly.  It gives me chills every single time I hear it.


Bored:  Melt by Rascal Flatts
When I am bored I just love to listen to music and people who can SANG! Gary from Rascal Flatts has an amazing voice and I could listen to him all day!  Takes my mind off being bored.



Hyped:  Bring Em Out by T.I.
A few years ago, the Rangers came out of the dugout to this song before every game.  I still love this song because of that and it gets me pumped up. 



Mad:  Stand Back Up by Sugarland
When I get mad at something or someone, I like to hear this song.  It reminds that no matter what happens, I do have the strength to stand tall and get through it.



1 comment:

  1. I like this challenge. I might have to answer this one sometime later this week. :)

    ReplyDelete