Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Training Recap (This will be Day 20 of the Challenge)

Day 20:  Spring Training Recap
(I didn't like today's prompt, so I'm choosing to do something I like!)

Most of you know by now that I was in Arizona last week for Texas Rangers Spring Training!  I had an absolute blast with my friends Ashley and Rachel.  I thought I would recap a little through pics! 
Here we go...

In the cockpit...they asked me to fly from El Paso to Phoenix, but I didn't want to show off!
Me and Rachel w/ Jesse...the best Flight Attendant EVER!

Our first game...we had shirts made just for the trip!

Me & Rach at the game against the White Sox.

Craig Gentry...Rachel's future husband.
Mitch Moreland...Ashley's future husband (once she figures out how to get him to divorce his wife).
We all know how I feel about him!

Ran into Jeff Francouer in Walgreens...super nice and super handsome!

Day 2 at the practice fields...Ashley, me & Rachel.


Met Emily Jones and snagged a pic w/ her.


I'm pretty sure he was looking at me while being stretched!  Hehe!!


Day 3:  Chillin' in the convertable...on our way to shop.


All dressed up for our fancy dinner, courtesy of Rachel's Duncanville Mom.


Day 4:  Me w/ Mike Napoli

Me w/ Joe Nathan

Me w/ Mark Hamburger


Me & Ashie at our last dinner in AZ.

I took tons of pictures...like over 900 I believe...so this is just a little sample.  We had an amazing time and I am so grateful to have friends that enjoy baseball just as much as I do!  Thanks girls for taking the trip with me.  Can't wait for next year!!!


3 comments:

  1. That's right...I'm the potential homewrecker. Haha! I loved this recap bestie and I'm so glad we went on this trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...you are the potential homewrecker!! I'm so glad we went as well. Can't wait for next year!

      Delete
  2. I so can't wait for next year!! LOVE IT!!

    And I love how you captioned the picture of Gentry. hehehe...

    :)

    ReplyDelete