Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 6: 30-Day Challenge

Day 6:  Favorite Super Hero & Why

Without a doubt, my favorite super hero was and always will be...WONDER WOMAN!


Pretty, sexy, badass...what is there not to love??  She could do some crazy fast spins and go from a business suit to her sexy costume.  And oh man...what she could do with that lasso!  I loved the cartoon but I also loved the television series with Lynda Carter!



I loved her so much that I begged my parents for Wonder Woman underoos!  They bought them for me and I wore them all the time.  I would put them on under my clothes, start spinning in circles and try to take my clothes off in the process.  So what if I wasn't as smooth as Lynda Carter, I was amazing in my own mind!  If you don't know what underoos are, here is a little piece of nostalgia for ya!



Ahhhhh the memories!  I still wish I was as cool as Wonder Woman!!  Hahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

  1. When I was working for the newspaper, I got nicknamed Wonderwoman!! :) I have a WonderWoman action figure!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to see a picture of you with that action figure. I am a wee bit jealous!!

      Delete