Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 8: 30-Day Challenge

Day 8:  Short term goals for this month and why

My short term goals for the month of March are as follows:



To truly enjoy myself during my girls trip to Arizona.



To lose 10 more pounds.



To reach out to my family in SC at least once a week.



To drink more water.  YUCKY!





Now for the "why":

  1. I always worry about work, home, bills, etc.  I am going to try my best to ignore those things for 5 days and just enjoy time with my friends.  I get to watch baseball...it doesn't get much better!
  2. I have lost 60 pounds and want to lose another 10 this month.  For me to hit a 70 pound weight loss would be huge and it is my next goal in my weight loss process.
  3. I try my best to speak to my family in SC often, however life does get in the way at times and I let more than 7 days go by without calling.  I will get better about this.
  4. I HATE WATER!  It literally makes me nauseous.  Don't ask my why...it just does!!  I know it is a key to more weight loss, so I will down it if I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment