Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 2: 30-Day Challenge

Day 2 - The meaning behind your BLOGGER name

Ok, well I wasn't sure if I was being asked to give the meaning behind my actual name or the name of my blog, so here goes both!

My BLOGGER name is:  SCarolinaGrl10
This one is extremely simple.  I am originally from South Carolina, and my favorite baseball player is Michael Young who is #10.  So there ya have it!



The title of my blog is "Learning to Love ME!"

Throughout my childhood, I endured relentless teasing from an individual that I admired so much.  That teasing and harshness stuck with me through my life.  Basically I started believing the horrible things I was being told, and lost sight of loving myself.  After going to great lengths to try and improve all of the imperfections she pointed out, I realized that fixing the outside wasn't the answer.  I needed to fix the inside.  So I'm starting to try and live with a different outlook...one filled with self-love and appreciation for who I am.  This is definitely a work in progress, and I truly hope I will be able to acheive my goal of "Learning to Love ME!"

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Michael Young... ;)

    I think you are awesome! I'm so glad we have become friends!!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach! You are an amazing person and I am so lucky to have met you! We will definitely be friends for life!

      Delete