Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Kind of Weather!

This is me today...it is a hat and scarf day!



















It is currently 58 degrees...perfect weather!  Rolled in with the sunroof open this morning so I could feel the cool air!

You see any temperature over 72 is not fat girl friendly!  I'm not using that in a degrading way, I am being perfectly honest.  I will speak for just myself though...others may handle the heat just fine.  I am not the type that likes to sweat for no reason.  If I choose to sweat then that is an entirely different story, as there are some activities that will result in what I like to call a glow.

I am a huge Ranger fan, however, I refuse to go to games in 107 degree heat.  The following things are not appealing to me:
  1. Hot seats taking the skin off my legs.
  2. Dehydration
  3. Sunburns
  4. Looking like I peed my pants, but really it's just sweat!
So, feel free to invite me to games that fall in April & May or September & October...I'm not available June-August!

No comments:

Post a Comment