Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is That Your Husband & Spring Training

Today, for the 85th time (ok that might be a little high, but you get the point), someone asked me this question..."Is that your husband?"  The answer is always "No" followed by an explanation of who the mystery man is.

You see, on my computer screen, I just happen to have a picture of myself with a certain baseball player.  Who is he???


Yes...it is Michael Young!  Obviously not my husband!
 
Now switching subjects to Spring Training!  I am heading to Arizona on 3/7 with my friends Ashley & Rachel.  We will be there for 5 days and have managed to get tickets to 3 games.  It is going to be an absolute blast!  Trust me, there will be PLENTY of pictures from this trip!  We also made t-shirts and I have to share them!


Ashley is showing her love for Moreland!

Of course, I am supporting Young!

Rachel is supporting her future husband, Gentry!

For those of you who don't know Rachel and Ashley, here ya go! 
It's always nice to put a name with a face!



Ashley on the left and Rachel on the right.
Ignore the waiter in the background...he isn't going on the trip! 

4 comments:

  1. Weehoo!! I cannot wait. I love the part that says "ignore the waiter- he isn't going on the trip". hehehe....

    I wish someone would ask me if Gentry was my husband.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously get asked this all the time! I do giggle inside a little every single time it happens!

    And as far as that waiter is concerned, he isn't going unless you invited him while I wasn't paying attention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirts. I want to see all the pictures when you guys get back. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the waiter wants to go though! Hehe I can't freaking wait for our trip!!

    ReplyDelete