Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 1: 30-Day Challenge

Day 1 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



15 Interesting Facts About Me

  1. I once got naked in my front yard.
  2. My eyes change colors...sometimes green, sometimes blue.
  3. I broke a girls jaw when I was in middle school.
  4. I have a Cocker Spaniel named Maile...that means "dog" in Samoan.
  5. I was a dance team captain and a national dance champion in high school.
  6. I am Catawba Indian, Irish & Scottish.
  7. I do not eat foods that contain seeds.
  8. I hated my middle name so much that I changed it.
  9. I have a secret crush on Gordon Ramsay.
  10. I can sing, but I refuse to sing in front of people.
  11. Bret Michaels and Garth Brooks have both called me.
  12. "Thanks" to a Chanel make-up artist, I did not have eyebrows from 2003-2008.
  13. I once danced in a penguin costume on the giant star at Texas Stadium.
  14. I despise fleece.
  15. The word "moist" makes my skin crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment