Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top 5 Things I Love To Buy

So life if not about material things, but we all have items that we LOVE to buy.  These are my top 5 things:
  1. SHOES - A girl can never have enough shoes. I cleaned out my closet recently and gave away 25 pair of barely worn (if worn at all) shoes. That still left me with triple digits in my closet. I consider this more of an addiction...it's ok...we all have one.
  2. JEWELRY - In my very well organized closet, I have a jewelry keeper that holds all of my fashion jewelry. I'm not big on shopping for fine jewelry, although don't get me wrong, I love diamonds. My type of jewelry shopping is finding pieces that are fun/funky and completely different.
  3. HATS - Fedora, Military Style, Newsboy Cap, Beret...turn bad hair days into cute hat days!
  4. PERFUME - I am not the type of girl who buys one fragrance and sticks with only that. Currently, I have 8 different perfumes that I rotate depending on my mood. One thing I am not...chronic over perfume wearer...just a small amount will do ya!
  5. SCARVES - Words cannot express how much I love wearing scarves. Ok, so that is a little overkill, but truly, they make me happy. You can take a regular outfit and turn it into something super trendy just by adding a scarf.
I'm sure I could come up with several more things that I love to buy.  I didn't list one obvious thing...clothes (especially Rangers gear).  I think that is just a given.  I don't even want to begin to count the number of red/blue/white Texas Rangers shirts and jerseys I own. We will just let that be a mystery.

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish we wore the same size shoes!!! I miss having lots of different styles. I have one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of ballet flats, and two pair of flip flops. Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping at Tonya's Closet!!

    ReplyDelete