Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Surgery Date

I finally have a surgery date!!


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17TH

I am so excited!  On Friday, 12/2, I have to go in for all of my pre-op appointments.  First I do blood work, then I meet with the Dietitian, up next is the ultrasound of my abdomen & legs (checking for gall stones and blood clots), and finally I meet with the surgeon.  From there I will be heading to the hospital to fill out all of my pre-op paperwork.  I can't believe I am only 18 days away from the beginning of a new life!  

My family will be taking great care of me.  Mom and Ashie will be there on surgery day then taking me home from the hospital on Sunday and my dad and grandmother are flying in from South Carolina on the 19th to help out.   

I will be posting a before picture at some point.  Then I will do side-by-side photos as I progress.  Thanks for coming along on this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment