Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Baby Banana Tummy

As of today, I have lost 49 pounds!!  Hopefully by this Friday when I go for my 6-week appt, I will be at the 50 pound mark!  Woohoo!!!

So, Ashley (@microash12) loves to call me "Little Baby Banana Tummy", so this post is just for her!

Here is my tummy pre-op...it can hold 1 liter and stretch up to 3 liters.


Here is my little baby banana tummy...it can hold 3-4 ounces!!


I do have stainless steel staples that will be there forever.

I am happy that I'm losing weight, but I am an instant gratification person....I want it all off NOW!  I know I need to be patient, but that is sooooooo hard for me.  I'm truly hoping to be down 75-80 pounds by the time I go to Spring Training.  Hmmmmmm....can I do it???  Guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment