Friday, December 16, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

"When one approach is not working to reach the desired goal, that's not a reason to abandon the goal. Instead, it is time to devise another approach." - Ralph Marston

It has finally arrived!  TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!  Gastric Sleeve here I come!!!

 As of this morning, 12/16, my total pre-op weight loss is:

21.2 lbs

I am extremely happy with that number for the pre-op portion.  Now the big weight loss will begin! 

Thank you to Ashley May for drawing this fabulous cartoon for me today!  Your talent cannot be described in words my friend!

This will be my last post until next week.  Wish me luck!  Ashley will text everyone who has requested an update on Saturday!  Hugs to everyone for the well wishes and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment