Friday, December 9, 2011

Is weight loss surgery the easy way out??

I have heard people say that weight loss surgery is the easy way out.  I have one thing to say to that...BULLSHIT!  Speaking strictly for myself, if I could lose weight any other way, then I would do it.  I am not choosing to undergo surgery and lose the majority of my stomach for funsies!  I also would not subject myself to the following diet:



This pre-op diet is a complete suckfest!  What you see above is all I can have.  My last morsel of normal food was on Tuesday, 12/6, at 7:30pm.  Since that time, I have only had clear liquids.  I will say that as of day 3, my body is starting to adjust a little.  The first 2 days were absolute hell.

Here is the post-op meal plan:



At this stage, I can have 3-4 ounces.  This will be the limit for the rest of my life. 

Stage 3 is a normal diet which will begin on February 5th.  So now you have detailed insight into my diet for the next few months.  Sounds like fun, huh?  I just have to keep my #1 goal in mind...HEALTH!


No comments:

Post a Comment