Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The A-Z of ME!

A. Age: 35
B. Bed size: Queen w/ leopard print sheets.
C. Chore that you hate: I absolutely hate cleaning floors!  Ewwwwww!!
D. Dogs: 1 Cocker Spaniel named Maile…we should’ve named her Naughty!
E. Essential start to your day: A delicious caffeinated beverage…preferably a mocha frappe or Co-Cola.
F. Favorite color: All-time favorite is Red, but I also LOVE bright pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Can I say white gold? If not, then silver.
H. Height: I thought I was 5’7” until the nurse at my surgeon’s office told me I was 5’5”…I’m still in denial.
I. Instruments you play: I played the clarinet in junior high.
J. Job title: Admissions
K. Kids: None
L. Live: Texas but my heart will always be in South Carolina.
M. Mother’s name: Her full name is Carol Lynn, but she goes by Lynn…beware of her wrath if you call her Carol!
N. Nicknames: Ton, NuNu, Half-Pint
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, but I have 1 scheduled for December.
P. Pet peeves: Running late…I hate being late or hate when someone is meeting me and they are late.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Oh, I'm not trying to land him, I'm just using him for sex!”  Vivian - Pretty Woman
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: I am an only child.
U. Underwear: I like plain ‘ol cotton panties.
V. Vegetable you hate: It may be shorter for me to list the vegetables I like!
W. What makes you run late: Ashley! If we are planning to go somewhere, makes sure to tell her a time that is actually 20 mins earlier than you truly want to leave.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Chest, Head
Y. Yummy food that you make: Meatloaf, Chicken Bog, Beef Stew
Z. Zoo animal: Without a doubt…MONKEYS!

1 comment:

  1. Me? Make YOU run late!? Pshhh whatever! Haha yes I am notorious for running late but you do have someone else that makes you run late too. Mr. Wheels! Hehe! Mmmmm Co-Cola!

    ReplyDelete