Thursday, July 12, 2012

Side-by-Side Update

Figured I would post a weight loss update as well.  As I stated last update, the loss has slowed down tremendously!  I have now lost 84 lbs.  Feeling GREAT!

You won't believe this...I JOINED A GYM!  Starting on Monday, I will be back in the gym for the first time in years!  I'm really excited about starting back...going to Zumba, Yoga, etc!  I'm sure this will energize me more than I could ever imagine.

One other development in this surgical journey...I have to have my gall bladder removed.  It is full of gall stones (they didn't exist 6 months ago).  This is a side effect of the surgery and is expected.  My surgery is on July 31st and I'm told it is a pretty quick recovery.  Just another step in this process.

So here are the before and after pictures as of now...


No comments:

Post a Comment